


This is it! The night before surgery! We'll fairly calm, actually. I just can't wait to be done. And I'm more anxious that my trying-to-be-a-cold forming will actually form. Pray it will be unformed enough that they won't kick me out! I'm on the Airborne/Zicam defense. So far so good.Here are "Before" pics, and later I will add "After" pics. This is Ellie's left hand currently.
Okay, fine. Those WERE before pics. Apparently I uploaded strangely, and I'm not going to waste my time figuring it out, given that it's 10pm and I have to wake up Ellie at 3am to feed her the last formula she can have before surgery. She can have clear fluids till 8am, but I figure she might not take them very well - not a big fan of juice/water - so this seems like the best option to make sure she has some nutrition in her.
More updates later. Surgery is at 11am. Go Ellie go!
You will be in my prayers tomorrow. I will probably be just waking up as she is going in for surgery.
ReplyDeleteJeff and I will definitely be praying for you, Sean and Ellie! Poor baby. Can't wait to hear the update on how the surgery went. Super Big Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you guys Julie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!
We're cheering for you - Go Smith family!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pics. We're thinking about you! Can't wait to see the after pics. You are such a good mom. Big hug.
ReplyDeletethinking of you guys - hope it went well!
ReplyDelete