I'm a full time working mom who is trying to figure it all out. How to balance work, marriage, 2 little kids, an annoying cat, church, grandparents, our house, and an apparent internet addiction. Figuring out how to balance these things leads to rambling. Lots and lots of rambling. From yours truly. I like to write and I love to make people laugh, so I try to remember that while I'm writing. Am I accomplishing it? I don't know. Read on and decide.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Niece update
Our niece got through surgery very well yesterday. What was supposed to be an 8-hr surgery took about 5.5 hrs. That's what I understand anyways. When we were called, she was still sleeping and was due to be taken off the respirator in a couple of hours. I have not heard anything since. I'm sure it is a crazy time there! We are planning a visit this evening. Thanks for all the support!