Ellie is rolling all over these days. I think she'll be crawling soon if she can figure it out with the jumbo arm. She has figured out how to stay sitting up with that arm now. In her crib, we'll find her wiggling to get comfortably with her butt so high in the air. Once she figures out that she can go up on her arms at the same time, watch out world.
After Ellie ate yesterday, we put her in a little rocker recliner seat while we ate or cleaned up or something. We often put her there to watch us in the kitchen. As she was sitting there, she all the sudden stopped all movement and got serious, and I asked if she was okay. About 3 seconds later, she had a huge shiver. For some reason, it really struck us cute to see this little thing shudder because she got a chill.
Matthew
We were on our way to pick up Sean from work downtown and head to my parents' house. I was explaining downtown to Matthew. He kept bringing it up during the car ride, and at one point said "mommy, know what downtown means? it means downtown." He is full of these statements, and I think it's precious every time. whenever he says know what something means?, I'm always prepared to hear it means whatever the something is.
One more. This week Matthew started saying "I love you mommy" all the time. I just about melt every time. I can see in my near future that he'll be using this to his advantage, but for now I just enjoy it and say "I love you, too."
Matthew he's a smooth one. Hooks you in with his good looks, then the final blow with saying "I love you" all the time. Killer. Lady Killer.
ReplyDeleteAnd Ellie? So freak'n adorable I can't stand it. That is all. lol.
The I love yous are awesome. The twins have been saying it for about 6 months now, and it just melts me!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable as always!
I love "The Cuteness Factor" and seeing your kids adorable faces. Don't forget the Sean and Julie faces, too - very cute!
ReplyDelete