I'm a full time working mom who is trying to figure it all out. How to balance work, marriage, 2 little kids, an annoying cat, church, grandparents, our house, and an apparent internet addiction. Figuring out how to balance these things leads to rambling. Lots and lots of rambling. From yours truly. I like to write and I love to make people laugh, so I try to remember that while I'm writing. Am I accomplishing it? I don't know. Read on and decide.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Our Niece's Heart
So I am realizing maybe I should talk a little about our niece's heart condition. She was born with a birth defect called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, in which the left side of the heart is severely under-developed during pregnancy. It is a rare condition with no known causes. If you click on the link, you will find plenty of additional information. Our niece just had the 3rd and final operation, and is doing very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment