Thursday, October 2, 2008

How do you spell ayeyayyay?

Because that's what I want to say a lot. Especially now while I am currently watching the vice presidential debate.

Today's ayeyayyay factor (scale of 1 to 10 - 1 being low, 10 being about ready to bang my head on the wall): 10

Influences on my rating:
  • work has been insane this week
  • my son fought with me a lot after dinner
  • my daughter is hyper (please say it's the antibiotics)
  • I don't know where Biden is getting his stats - they seem to be coming out of nowhere
  • my cousin's stupid mother is ruining him
  • my niece is STILL in the hospital
  • my brain has been dead all week
  • i'm wondering when i became such a whiner

But the good news? Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!! I get to wear jeans to work!!!!!!! We had McD's for din din. Yum! I finally gave my son a bath! I'm sitting!! The kids are sleeping (I think)! We have a fun Saturday with friends on the docket! And I'm going to be playing with an orchestra again! And my husband rocks! How's that for positivity?

Okay, back to my 10, just for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment