
Okay. I met this guy tonight. Comic book guy. He was working the register at the grocery store, only, instead of comic books, he finds himself to be an expert on music. And music that sounds like every 3rd song on the radio, with the guy who is singing/whining/groaning/frying his vocal cords all at once. Yeah. I didn't have the patience for it. "This is like the best song ever. It's really sad actually, if you listen to it." Proceeds to explain some love triangle story line in the song. "Yeah. They have this other song on NOW. You know, NOW That's What I Call Music. It's the only good NOW CD there is." I'm telling you, I was livid listening to this crap when all I wanted to do was get my stupid groceries and move on with my night. No, this guy has to share his expert opinions with the person in front of me, paying not a great amount of attention on what he's actually doing.
I cannot believe The Comic Guy of music is actually a member of society. I was laughing as the image of the Simpsons character popped in my mind on the drive home.
HAHA. Love the picture. Really puts in my mind what kind of tard this music guy is. Thanks.
ReplyDelete