I’ve been tagged by my beautiful SIL. I’m a lazy tag responder, so I suppose I should jump out there and actually fulfill an assignment. So here is my Bucket List. Name 8 things that you would like to do before you “kick the bucket”. So here I go….
1. Swim with a dolphin
2. Take a Mediterranean cruise
3. Travel: At a minimum, these are the places I want to see (and some can also be fulfilled by #2): Greece, Italy (including Venice), Australia, Hawaii with my husband, Disney World, US Virgin Islands again, Africa
4. Get really good again on the flute and piano
5. Have a house on a lake
6. Start a business in Door County, WI (5 & 6 would go together nicely)
7. Take family roadtrips with MY family, like I did growing up. Better start soon!
8. Have a big party for ME
I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!
Good list! I missed my chance to swim with the dolphins in Hawaii, but Jeff promised that we would do that when we go back. We better! And what kind of business would you want to start? I'm totally intrigued.
ReplyDelete