I don’t know if I’m going to have to start a regular column of my beloved husband’s Sean Stories or what. I’m starting to wonder, since a couple things that make me wonder have happened recently. And he has been saying some strange things. Like today, we were on the phone plotting where to meet for our once a week lunch date. Too bad I couldn’t hear what was going on in his mind, since he suddenly blurts out something about a smelly taco. And if you don’t know the double meaning taco has, I’m not going to tell you, and don’t ask. Use your imagination.
Here’s how it went down:
Julie: I’m available for lunch today
Sean: cool
J: so when and where?
S: same as usual. I’ll call you.
J: okay, but where do you want to go?
S: how about a smelly taco…oh...
DEAD SILENCE
J: Ummm….excuse me?
S&J: Childish laughter
S: continuing to giggle “I was thinking taco bell, and was going to say taco smell.”
J: fumble for words, fumble for words, fight back fits of giggles
And a few nights ago….
So I’m lying in bed, peacefully sleeping, when all of a sudden I wake up to Sean chomping on my shoulder. I jolt up and say “what ARE you doing?” He gets a major case of giggles and manages to tell me in splurts that he was dreaming he was giving our son a tickle attack. And there I am, wondering “what the hell?” to myself, and growing ever more irritated that he won’t stop giggling. What a nut. It might be good at this point to mention that Sean does strange things in his sleep. Let’s just say he has a history. And I’ll leave it at that.
Yay! Sean stories. I was waiting to hear a few good ones. too funny.
ReplyDeleteOh, that just gave me the giggles! I have a husband who is strange in his own way too, and I love to hear about others!
ReplyDelete