I don't know.
I've been scarce, and let me list the reasons why:
1. Ellie has a cold with ear infection
2. I just HAD to finish my Twilight obsession. That's right, I read all 4 books!
3. Appointments, appointments, appointments. I have had so many medical appointments for children that I spent all my spare time working to make up all my time away from work.
4. Exhaustion.
5. I've nearly lost my mind trying to balance the many facets of life.
6. Laundry. Load after load after miserable load.
7. Political debates. Why even bother? I'm glad there aren't any more. If you ask me, we're screwed either way. In truth, I believe what we should do is transplant Washington D.C. to a remote island somewhere and start over with all new leadership.
And here's just a random list of things going on in our lives:
1. We went to Veggie Tales Live, and Matthew fell asleep. :)
2. Sean FINALLY started a facebook account! (trust me, this is a big deal - he can stop mooching off my account now)
3. We spent last weekend (the 11th/12th) with the 'rents and had a great time.
4. Matthew took another step back into pill-dom. (aka - he's being a pill again) It is getting easier to deal with, however.
5. Ellie has become a stair-climber, master crawler, and master stander.
By the way, I'm aware I've been a whiny whiner in need of an attitude adjustment for some time now. It makes me feel bad that I can't snap out of it. Life is hard, and I need to accept it and move on. We have so many things to be thankful for. I'm just being run ragged lately. Maybe I need to start going to bed when the kids do.
And best of all, to end things on a good note, our niece is finally home from the hospital!!!! Hooray!!!!! It was nearly 3 months she was away from home, so yikes, what an adjustment for their whole family. Good luck, you guys!
That's amazing! So glad Simone's back from the hospital. And don't feel bad about your attitude. Your fine and entitled to feel a bit overwhelmed with everything. Big Hugs.
ReplyDeleteYou know, a blog is the best place to get out the "whining" because then you an get on with your life having gotten it off your chest!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!