Monday, October 27, 2008

Back at home

Simone is back at home!! Her family is now matter-of-factly saying she's not going back to the hospital, and I think given how positive they are about it, that it's got to be true. So we're all believing she's past this. We even saw her and the family on Saturday. We went and picked out pumpkins together since they were in the area anyways. And Matthew jumped around like a total fool in a giant pumpkin bouncy while we were there! And he absolutely couldn't get enough of his grandma margaret. If she walked to a different area he'd suddenly say "hey, where's grandma?" and he'd take off running in her direction. And I am very proud to say he was in underwear for this outing and didn't have any accidents!!! I plan to update The Potty Chronicles, so I will spare the extra details on that for the moment. Ellie just chilled in her stroller - maybe literally, since it was so cold outside.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's already cold there. It's so hot here. It was in the 90's here last week. Ugh.

    I am SO happy that Simone is back from the hospital. Hope she doesn't have to go back!

    ReplyDelete