I've been tagged by fellow band geek, friend, and mother of 4, Jamie. I didn't forget about you jamie!
As with everything in life there are rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
The 6 UN-spectacular things about me...
1. I have this pet peeve of people saying "have I told you this?" before you know what they're about to tell you. I realize this is usually a rhetorical question, but still. It just bugs me.
2. I wait anxiously for the Sunday paper, and never actually read the paper, but I just HAVE to look at the ads. I don't know how this started, but it's been my thing for a long time. I'd even venture to say it's my favorite thing about Sunday. How pathetic. No, not the fact that it's a day to worship the one who gave me life. No, I'm excited about the Sunday ads.
3. I ALWAYS sing in the car. When I'm alone, I should say.
4. I scrapbook. I know. What mom my age doesn't? But I'm a total dork and even go to conventions for it!
5. I was an ultimate band geek. or updated term: bando rambo. I was in all kinds of bands in high school, a big-10 marching band in college, I majored in music education and know how to play almost every instrument, though my primary instrument is flute.
6. I go through extremes with my hair. I'll grow it, then chop it, then grow it again, etc, etc. I'm never happy with it for too long at a time.
TAG! You're It! (This is the part that always stalls me. If you want to be tagged, then feel free to play along. Such a rule breaker. I know.)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Bando Rambo?? Never heard of that one before! And can I go to the next scrapbook convention with you??!!! I wanna be a geek like that too. LOL
ReplyDelete