Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to the drawing board

No more quandary. However, we're back to the drawing board on the job front. The hubs decided AGAINST the job, after receiving an icky phone call from the owner saying the actual salary would probably be even lower than she had previously said, and an even-though-I-asked-you-when-you'd-make-your-decision-the-job-isn't-neccessarily-yours puzzler. What? How do you offer someone a job and a salary, and then renege on both? Sounds like a classic case of them not knowing what it is they want in the position they're hiring for. Or trying to put too much into one position and not being willing to pay for it.

In other words, that salary is SO 3 jobs ago. Unacceptable. I'll admit, I'm in some agony over this one, but I believe the hubs made the right decision.

Since we've been close twice now, does that mean the 3rd time's a charm? Let's hope and pray so. And let's hope and pray for no gap in employment. Gulp. Go baby go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment