Confessions of a Pioneer Woman is my absolute favorite! The Pioneer Woman is a city girl who married her "Marlboro Man," and now lives on a ranch and homeschools her children. She does everything - takes pictures, even cooks and just came out with her own cookbook. Her writing style is so fun to read. Read it. She'll inspire you. Click here for some funny Friday photos. Click here for a recent fun post about her wardrobe.
For a cute, innocent, and quirky read, check out Color Me Katie. This girl is so amusing to me. She's just clever, and every post makes me smile. She's always doing crazy things, like making mini photograph versions of herself and putting them in odd places, drawing on the streets of NYC and making ugly things funny. I just imagine walking down the street and finding one of her creations - it would truly make a person stop and smile. I don't imagine one could keep up with her creativity - she's kind of like an Amelie in real life, though I bet she talks more and isn't quite as insane.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Both of them make me want to be more fun! Maybe some day. Like it says on the wall of Jimmy Johns, something to the effect of your parents weren't always this boring before you came along. Some days I can really relate to that... But I'll strive not to. I want to be as crazy, fun, and cool as these two gals!
No comments:
Post a Comment