I'm a full time working mom who is trying to figure it all out. How to balance work, marriage, 2 little kids, an annoying cat, church, grandparents, our house, and an apparent internet addiction. Figuring out how to balance these things leads to rambling. Lots and lots of rambling. From yours truly. I like to write and I love to make people laugh, so I try to remember that while I'm writing. Am I accomplishing it? I don't know. Read on and decide.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Airplane Tangle-Up
My little cherubs are buddies.....
Unfortunately, they are prone to the occasional tangle-up
This head of hair....
Plus this airplane.... Amounts to this and a handful of hair... Is it any wonder I'm losing my mind????
Looks like Ellie is back to enjoying bathtime. Such an adorable grin! I'm guessing there were two unhappy little ones at your house when Ellie's hair got tangled in Matthew's airplane. Ow! Cute pictures!!
Looks like Ellie is back to enjoying bathtime. Such an adorable grin! I'm guessing there were two unhappy little ones at your house when Ellie's hair got tangled in Matthew's airplane. Ow!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!
Gramma