Friday, February 20, 2009

Fluffy Friday - A Celebrity Purse Spotting

Last week I was at a MN Wild hockey game. Thanks to my uncle who occasionally hooks us up with really sweet sports tickets that he can't use.... I can't tell you the numbers of times we've gone to great games courtesy of him!!



Well, at this particular event, we were in great seats that happened to be a couple rows behind a couple of the players' wives. Can't you just tell when its one of the wives - gorgeous, blonde, fantastic hair and makeup...



AND SPECTACULAR PURSES



This particular beauty was spotted as the wife was leaving....



A GOLD Louis Vuitton. HELLO!!!! I'm not usually a much of a brand knowing girl, but how could this not catch a girl's eye? I just KNEW that symbol - how strange for ME.

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! A GOLD Louis Vuitton purse? Yah, the bling will give you away as a players wife that's for sure. And you know me.... I would have drooled over that one (ironically I don't usually go for LV, but that one I would have!)

    ReplyDelete