Monday, November 24, 2008

I know

I am aware I've been absent for over 2 weeks now! What?! I shall return, hopefully later today. For now let me leave you with this.... A girl with 2 teeth, maybe you can ALMOST see them in this picture.



And here's a little something I jotted down a while ago and never posted.

The side of me I never want to lose is the side that…

LOVES the Wii and Guitar Hero
loves amusement park rides
takes road trips
goes camping
makes people laugh
is silly
craves relaxation
doesn’t always worry about the pile of crap messing up the house
tries new places/new things
's heart breaks for others and wants to help, though sometimes I do want to lose this side of me
supports my hubby’s dreams
wants to keep up a relationship with God - always a challenge for me
wants to learn more
plays music

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you mean you actually have a busy life? HOW COULD YOU!
    HA HA! You KNOW, girlfriend, that I understand.
    I LOVE this picture of your beautiful happy girl. She has such an electric smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Do you remember about a thousand years ago when the 4 of us went out to the Trail of Terror? Anyway, thanks for the pic of Ellie - super cute!

    ReplyDelete