- Matthew is starting to read! I can hardly believe it whenever it happens
- Ellie's vocabulary. Tonight she said "I want to save the rest of my milk for later." That's an 11-word sentence! WOW!
- Space shuttles, because we're about to take a trip to see a shuttle launch
- The price of a trip to Walt Disney World! We modified our shuttle launch plans from a family trip including Disney World, to a 3-night weekend for me and the hubs. We're saving Disney World until the kids are older.
- My extreme ability to sunburn. I went in for what I thought was a modest amount of tanning time, and today most of my body is red.
- My little boy and how grown up he was getting his haircut today. Not cutting his hair myself is still a rather new development, so it's a new experience each time.
- My husband's sensitive stomach. He broke it to me that one of my new layout experiments made him nauseous. I wanted a transparent background, darn it! But I can't be making my readers ILL. If I even have any readers anymore... Are you all still out there? Dear hubby, I hope you like my background better now. XOXO
I'm a full time working mom who is trying to figure it all out. How to balance work, marriage, 2 little kids, an annoying cat, church, grandparents, our house, and an apparent internet addiction. Figuring out how to balance these things leads to rambling. Lots and lots of rambling. From yours truly. I like to write and I love to make people laugh, so I try to remember that while I'm writing. Am I accomplishing it? I don't know. Read on and decide.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Things that amaze me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment