Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Year Ago

I'm on a picture organization mission. My pic files have never been so organized! Hurrah! You are the lucky benefactors of my mission. This is from April, a year ago.

I'd like to point out 2 things in this picture.

  1. Thumb sucking. Still happening a year later.
  2. Dad pants. I am in love with these fleece plaid babies. Did I mention they have elastic ankles?
Look at baby doll's angelic little smile. She's still got it. I'm shocked by the LACK of hair. Seriously. There is an infinitely larger amount of hair a year later. Hard to believe this was pre-surgery, not that you can really tell in this picture...






2 comments:

  1. There may be a lack of hair comparatively to herself now, but I gotta tell you.... that child just simply has a ton of hair!

    Love the pics! Although it might just be you who loves the dad pants. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to look back and realize what changes and what stays the same.

    ReplyDelete