Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's the deal with Arby's?

Is every Arby's out there the oldest Arby's you've ever seen? It ocurred to me while waiting in the adjacent Taco Bell drive through (Taco Bell is one of my vices - shut up, you know you like it too), that I was looking at an Arby's that probably hasn't ever been updated beyond some fresh paint. Then I started realizing EVERY Arby's looks like something straight out of the 70s. How do they do it? Every chain around reinvents itself every so often, but not Arby's. I guess all it takes is thinly shaved something resembling roast beef. But I sure do love it! Shout out to my oldest bro, who loves Arby's dearly!

3 comments:

  1. OH MAN do I love me some Arby's. Always have. Especially when I was pregnant. Problem is, I don't live ANYWHERE near one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Arby's, but mostly for the Horsey sauce. I have a story about something that happened in an Arby's, but I'll spare you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. Yup Jeff sure does love the Arby's. Me??? HATE IT with a passion. Grosses me out. But when I lived in my apartment, guess what was just down the street? Yup. An Arby's, to which Jeff partook in often. Me? NEVER. lol.

    ReplyDelete