Saturday, July 11, 2009

A boy turns 4

I can hardly believe my first baby turns 4 in two days!! Well, today we had his 4th birthday party! Here he is through the years:
0


1


2
3
4
Happy Birthday my little Mattso!!! We made it through 2 and 3!!! You seem so grown up already!
When you were 0, you didn't know you were here
When you were 1, you were still just a baby
When you were 2, your favorite was Curious George
When you were 3, you obsessed over Thomas the Train
Now that you're 4, you love baseball and golf!
I wonder what 5 will bring!



3 comments:

  1. OMG SO exciting! They grown so fast, don't they? Happy Birthday! WOW, he's a big boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember when you announced at church that you were pregnant!! (And yes, I remember your entire package of saltines sitting on the chair next to you too!)

    Happy Birthday Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh it seems like his 3rd birthday was just celebrated! Can't believe he's 4 already! And what a handsome boy he is. Congrats little bud!

    ReplyDelete