Matthew this morning was playing with some toy tools, more specifically a screwdriver. All of a sudden he's walking towards Ellie with it saying "I'm going to screw Ellie." Sean and I instaneously stop what we're doing and raise our eyebrows at each other. Then he says it AGAIN. Sean quickly said, "Matthew, you don't know why yet, but just don't say that again."
I almost died laughing!
Ellie, at lunch time, came up the stairs and was on a mission. She knew it was time to eat, even though we didn't say anything. Usually she walks over to her high chair and waits to be put in it, but this time she went straight into the main part of the kitchen. Sean was trying to get her to come back, but low and behold, she knew exactly what she was doing and went straight to the oven and pulled her bib off the handle where it was hanging, then went straight over to the high chair. Serious as could be.
This has been a really good Saturday without much incidence. And believe me when I say that's nearly a first for a Saturday.
You've got to do more of these posts. They are hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great laugh! These will be great stories to retell when the kids can appreciate the humor.
ReplyDelete